Community and Adult Education
Central Community College’s extended learning services department is best described as a broad umbrella. It covers a lot of ground! Through ELS, you can:
- Earn a Nebraska high school diploma.
- Learn English.
- Master riding a motorcycle.
- Receive health care training: nursing assistant, medication aide, emergency medical services, CPR/AED and first aid.
- Find ACT exam prep classes for your high school student and a variety of fun and educational summer camps for kids of all ages.
- Take classes yourself, whether it’s to learn a new hobby, gain new knowledge, or acquire a new workplace skill.
- And do so much more.
Not sure what you’re interested in? Explore the possibilities in our searchable community class schedule.