Admissions & Aid
Current High School Student
CCC offers small classes taught by experienced faculty who get to know you, challenge you and help you succeed.
CCC also offers several opportunities to earn college credit while you still are in high school. Go to Early College for more information.
How to become a CCC student:
- Create a CCC account.
- Review programs offered by CCC.
- Review CCC locations.
- If you are undecided about a college major, visit Career Coach.
- Complete the online application.
- Once you have graduated, contact your high school and request that an official copy of your high school transcript be sent to CCC:
Central Community College
3134 West Highway 34
PO Box 4903
Grand Island, NE 68802-4903
- Complete a pre-enrollment assessment.
- Schedule a campus visit.
- If you intend to apply for financial aid, complete your financial aid application.
- If you intend to live in the residence halls at the Columbus or Hastings campuses, complete your housing application.
- Register for classes
- Meet with your advisor to plan your schedule
- Register for classes online
- Contact Phone Central at 308-398-7412
- Attend New Student Orientation prior to your first semester at Central Community College. You may receive an invitation to these sessions. You can call the Admissions Office to sign up for orientation or you can sign up online.