Admissions & Aid
Current High School Student
CCC offers small classes taught by experienced faculty who get to know you, challenge you and help you succeed.
CCC also offers several opportunities to earn college credit while you still are in high school. Go to Early College for more information.
How to become a CCC student:
- Create a CCC account.
- Review programs offered by CCC.
- Review CCC locations.
- If you are undecided about a college major, visit Career Coach.
- Complete the online application.
- Send official college transcripts electronically to Central Community College. If you completed college credit at another institution, including dual-credit, request an electronic copy be sent to CCC. Once the transcript is received, CCC will evaluate the courses for possible use towards your program at CCC.
- Schedule a campus visit.
- If you intend to apply for financial aid, complete your financial aid application.
- If you intend to live in the residence halls at the Columbus or Hastings campuses, complete your housing application.
- Register for classes
- Meet with your advisor to plan your schedule
- Register for classes online
- Contact Phone Central at 308-398-7412
- Attend New Student Orientation prior to your first semester at Central Community College. You may receive an invitation to these sessions. You can call the Admissions Office to sign up for orientation or you can sign up online.