The BryteWave reader is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mobile Safari, and Chrome for Android. You should allow your browser to accept cookies.
With your BryteWave ebook, you also have access to the VitalSource Bookshelf offline apps. There is a desktop Bookshelf app available for Mac and Windows, and mobile apps are available for Apple, Android, and Kindle Fire devices. The Android app is also available for Chromebooks.
This will vary based on what you’ve purchased. If you need to check, contact BryteWave Customer Support.
This depends on if you purchased a rental option or not, and how long the rental would’ve given you access to the ebook. If it is a rental that has expired, yes you will need to repurchase the title. If it is an ownership model, you will not need to purchase again.
With the BryteWave reader, you can:
- Make notes and highlights that synch across all your devices
- Set bookmarks that synch across all your devices
- Share notes & highlights with students or classmates
- Use Read Aloud (desktop & mobile apps only)
- Export notes to Microsoft OneNote
- And more!