Admissions & Aid
Assessment Advantage Scholarship
This award is based on minimum scores on an approved achievement test and your academic achievement.
2021-22 Academic Year
Scholarship deadline is March 1
This scholarship application is included as part of the General Scholarship Application.
- Graduating high school senior
- Must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Minimum assessment score required
- Reading: 18
- English: 18
- Math: 17
- Reading: 74
- Sentence Skills: 84
- Math: 75
- Algebra: 31
- Reading: 223
- Language: 223
- Math: 234
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
Important Scholarship Notes for Recipients
- The amount of the scholarship is $700, and the funds are divided equally between the fall and spring semesters.
- You need to attend full time (at least 12 credit hours per semester) to be funded.
- During the fall semester you must stay in good financial aid standing to receive the spring disbursement.
- You may use this scholarship at any Central Community College campus or center.
- The Assessment Advantage Scholarship is designated for tuition only and for current high school graduates. If another agency, scholarship or award is paying all or a portion of your tuition, this scholarship award may become reduced. Your final award amount will be disclosed in your financial aid award letter.