2023 Nebraska Apprenticeship Summit
ELEVATE Apprenticeships in Nebraska
Nov. 14, 2023
8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Younes Conference Center North
Cost: $49 per person; sponsorships also available
Apprenticeships are expanding in Nebraska and across the nation. This inaugural conference will bring Nebraska businesses and organizations together to learn, share ideas and highlight best practices for establishing and maintaining youth and adult registered programs. Whether you've been involved with apprenticeship already or are brand new to the concept, this summit will provide resources to help you ELEVATE apprenticeship opportunities and build Nebraska's talent pipeline.
Who should attend?
- Business leaders, managers or human resources staff
- Chamber and economic development representatives
- Training centers and workforce boards
Summit highlights include:
- Opening: Gov. Jim Pillen
- Keynote: Dr. Rebecca Lake, Apprenticeship USA leader and nationwide speaker
- Special guest: Tony Trapp, ACTE 2022 Seamless Work-Based Learning Professional of the Year
Summit hosts are Central Community College, Northeast Community College and Southeast Community College.
The following sponsorship levels are available:
- Apprentice Level: 2 registrations, $500
- Partner Level: 4 registrations, $1,000
- Mentor Level: 6 registrations, $3,000
- Title Level: 8 registrations, $4,000