Alumni & Foundation
The Central Community College alumni relations office encourages you to stay connected and share your story.
Being an Alum has its perks!
- Free access to any campus library
- Free admission to any home game on the Columbus Campus
- An electronic or paper copy of the Community Connection
- CCC alumni card with discounts on rental cars and hotels
The Central Community College alumni relations office exists to...
- Promote the mission of the college: Central Community College Maximizes Student and Community Success.
- Maintain contact with graduates and promote their accomplishments in life and achievements in our communities.
- Host alumni events and activities to strengthen graduates’ connection to the college.
Online Job Listings
Our online employment site is a great place for employers to list job openings. Employer services are available to employers who register through this site. All memberships are subject to the approval of the Career and Employment Services Committee. Current students and alumni have access to the site to view job openings.
We trust your experience at CCC was a good one-and we invite you back to visit a campus any time.
Please contact Cheri Beda at 402-460-2157 or email@example.com with any questions.