1501 Plum Creek Pkwy.
Plan A Visit
Staff at the Lexington Center invite you to schedule a visit in advance or stop in during business hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Discover our interactive, distance learning classrooms and learn what classes are available at the Lexington Center. Schedule an individual appointment in advance with Amy or Carol at 308-324-8485 or 308-324-8484 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss academic programs, scholarships/financial aid, and how to register for classes.
The learning center manager is available weekdays or by appointment.
- A learning center
- A computer lab
- A distance learning classrooms
The center provides educational opportunities in Buffalo, Dawson, Furnas and Gosper counties.
It currently serves the following communities:
- Elm Creek
Educational opportunities available through the center include:
- College credit classes through the community education program
- Individualized college credit classes through learning centers in Arapahoe, Beaver City, Cambridge, Cozad, Gothenburg, and Lexington
- Classes offered through distance learning technology
- Avocational-recreational classes
- Adult Education
- GED high school diploma classes and testing
- English as a Second Language classes
- Certificate, diploma and degree programs
- Business and professional training.
- Emergency Medical Services training
- American Heart Association CPR
Extended Learning Services
Learning Center and testing
Nursing assistant and medication aide training
Adult Education Coordinator