CCC Foundation Events
Central Community College Retiree Association
The CCC Foundation sponsors a retiree organization for Central Community College employees who have retired along with their spouses. The Retiree Association meets at various times throughout the year to visit and reminisce. Members get to enjoy food and a beverage as they are presented with updates regarding the college, campuses and Foundation.
This group is a testament to what Central Community College and its predecessors have meant to the 25-county area over the past 50 plus years. There are currently over 300 members, and it continues to grow yearly as employees retire and embark upon the next phase of their lives.
If you have retired from Central Community College or one of its predecessors and are not currently receiving information about this organization, please contact:
201 Foundation Pl., Ste 200
Hastings, NE 68901
- March 15-16, Ord - Big Give to Valley County
- May 3, Grand Island - Go Big Give
- May 10, Hastings - Give Hastings Day
- May TBD, Columbus - Columbus Big Give
- November TBD, Lexington - Give Big Lexington
- November TBD, Holdrege - Give 2 Grow
- December TBD, Kearney - Give Where You Live
CCC Foundation Pro-Am Golf Tournament
- Sept. 17, Elks Country Club in Columbus; 10 a.m.. Registration required.
CCC Foundation Appreciation Luncheon
- October TBD at the Hastings Campus. Reservations required.
Board of Directors Meetings
- Feb. 22 (9 a.m. - 1 p.m.) at the Hastings Campus, Franzen Room
- June 19 (9 a.m. - 1 p.m.) Location TBD
- Oct. 1 (9 a.m. - 1 p.m.) at the Columbus Campus
- Aug. 14 (9 - 11 a.m.) at the Foundation Office
For more information, contact: