Tips and Tricks for a Fun filled Photo Shoot.
- Get plenty of sleep the night before as well as the week leading up to your photo shoot.
- Do not stress! Stressing affects everyone’s moods, yours, your families, as well as mine. Small children do not do to well with stressed parents. So mom and dad just take a step back and breathe.
- Be prepared!! Make sure you bring all of your outfits, jewelry, shoes, props, makeup and your imagination! The more prepared you are the more fun we can have.
- Avoid drastic changes to your appearance in the days leading to the shoot. A wild hair cut just hours before will cause some interesting photos. Photographs are meant to last a lifetime so to save yourself some embarrassment, do what feels normal when it comes to your hair.
- Communicate with me if there is any changes so I can best accommodate your needs. If we need to reschedule, change time or location, or need to cancel at any point just simply give me a call or message me.
- Lastly just have fun! A photo shoot is nothing without fun!